jojoba oil 100% natural organic cold pressed therapeutic carrier oil 500ml
1. Our carrier oils are certified 100% pure, THERAPEUTIC GRADE oils
2. All of our carrier oils are ethically produced and are free from pesticides or chemical fertilizers.
3. Direct sourcing from approved vendors ; No Middlemen ; Best prices in the market
4. We use steam distillation for extraction making sure the rich pant aroma remains intact
We use Aluminium Bottles.
We are offering 500ml pack size in this listing
Botanical Name : Simmondsia Chinensis
Origin : India
Mode of Extraction : Cold Pressed
Main Constituents : Mixture of different fatty acids
Description : Clear Transparent Liquid
Appearence : Colorless to slightly yellowish brown colored liquid
Organoleptic properties : Sweet smell with bland taste
Refractive index at 20 °C : 1.460-1468
Specific Gravity at 20 °C : 0.900-0.925
Solubility : Insoluble in water and soluble in other organic solvents.
Storage : Well closed in air tight containers away from sunlight and heat preferably in amber color glass containers.
Extraction : It is extracted by the process of Cold Pressing.
Chemical Composition : Erucic- 16.3%, Gadoleic- 69.3%, Oleic- 10.1%.
Essential Oil Information : Jojoba oil is not an oil but a liquid wax. It is considered to be one of the most important oils for aromatherapy skin care use. The cold pressed Jojoba oil is richest in its natural properties. It contains Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin E, Myristic Acid, Plant Wax (mimics skins collagen). If a good nourishing ingredient is needed for hair care, jojoba oil is also sometimes added to commercial hair care products, but due to the cost of jojoba oil, the quantities so included are low.
- We accept payments by PayPal only.
- The Major Credit Cards and Online bank Transfers are welcomed.
- Immediate Payment in required after the Winning Bid
- Item will shipped on the same day or next day of receiving full payment.
All Product are packaged in a bubble wrap padded envelope or Mailing cardboard to ensure the package arrives undamaged.
Dear Customer, Feedback is important to us as a seller, as it is to other Pakira members, which rely on feedback to help guide their purchasing decisions. We are committed to providing great customer service. Please leave feedback when you receive your parcel. If you have any problem about our product, please do not leave negative service feedback – contact us and we will do our best to resolve it. Thx for your understanding.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange/ Refund Policy