Vanilla Essential Oil 100% Pure Natural Therapeutic Aromatherapy 250 Ml
1. Our essential oils are certified 100% pure, THERAPEUTIC GRADE oils
2. All of our essential oils are ethically produced and are free from pesticides or chemical fertilizers.
3. Direct sourcing from approved vendors ; No Middlemen ; Best prices in the market
4. We use steam distillation for extraction making sure the rich pant aroma remains intact
Glass Bottle , Plastic bottle
We are offering 250ml pack size in this listing
Mention vanilla and most people would think of plain ice cream, but vanilla essential oil is anything, but plain and boring. Even the way that vanilla essential oil is produced is complicated and the process of extracting the oil from the Vanilla plantifolia plant is a painstaking task that takes up to six months to complete. The oil that is left though, has many benefits and it contains over 150 different chemical compounds. From a relaxant to a skin care product ingredient, here are ten of the amazing benefits and uses of vanilla essential oil.
1. It is a relaxant
Used in aromatherapy, vanilla essential oil relaxes the mind and reduces stress. In a report that was published in 2005 by the publication “Chemical Senses” it was reported that peopled who inhaled the fumes of vanilla essential oil reported that they felt noticeably more relaxed and been in a far better mood.
2. It contains powerful anti-oxidants
Vanilla essential oil contains some powerful antioxidants, which can protect the skin from that damage that is caused by free radicals. It is used in the cosmetics industry because of its fragrance and its ability to ward off the signs of ageing, like wrinkles and age spots.
3. Soothes burns
Like all essential oils, vanilla essential oil should not be used on the skin undiluted, but mixed with a carrier oil, it can be used to soothe and treat minor burns and cuts. It has a natural anti-bacterial effect which will help to fight infection and help a wound to heal more quickly.
4. It can be used to treat acne
The anti-bacterial properties of Vanilla essential oil, also means that it can be used to treat skin infections, such as acne. Used diluted, it will kill the bacteria that cause acne and help clear up the blemishes and scars.
5. It makes hair silky and smooth
Add a few drops of vanilla essential oil to your regular shampoo and it will bring a silky shine to your hair. You can also make a great vanilla essential oil homemade hair mask by mixing 2 tablespoons of jojoba oil, 5 drops of vanilla essential oil and 7 tablespoons of shea butter. Apply the mask to your hair and leave it on for about fifteen minutes, before washing off again with a mild shampoo.
6. Use it as a perfume
Vanilla essential oil has a subtle, pleasant fragrance and it can be used in a combination with other beauty products. Mix a few drops of vanilla essential oil with cocoa butter for a beautiful, sweet smelling moisturiser, or just blend some with carrier oil (like sweet almond oil or coconut oil) for an ‘all-over’ luxurious body oil. The scent of vanilla essential oil is wonderful in itself, but it will also calm you and help you to relax.
7. It is an aphrodisiac
For once, it would appear that an essential oil’s reputation for being an aphrodisiac has some real foundation. In one study, when tested against other scents, the smell of vanilla essential oil increased men’s libido significantly. So, if you are looking for a massage oil to get your man in the mood, try mixing a few drops of vanilla essential oil with sweet almond oil and have some fun!
8. Promotes the growth of healthy hairIf you use vanilla essential oil as a part of a hot oil hair treatment, it is said that will help to promote the growth of thick and healthy hair. To get the maximum benefit from this treatment, rinse your hair with warm water and comb out any tangles first. Then, warm a quarter cup of a carrier oil, such as almond oil, coconut oil, argan oil or olive oil, and add eight drops of vanilla essential oil. Massage it well into your hair and scalp and leave it on for about twenty minutes before you wash it off with warm water and a mild shampoo.
9. It can be used as an anti-depressant
The sweet, pleasant scent of vanilla essential oil can also be of use for people who are suffering with depression. Whilst it should not be used as a replacement for prescribed anti-depressant, used in a diffuser, the aroma promotes a sense of well-being that can help lift the mood.
10. It can be used as a remedy for insomnia
For people who are having difficulty sleeping, the relaxing effects of vanilla essential oil can also be of use to insomniacs. It acts as a mild sedative by relaxing the brain and the nerves and it also helps to bring down the blood pressure.
Our Essential/Carrier Oils are, 100% natural and pure
No fillers, additives, bases or carriers added. These high quality oils are excellent for
Aromatherapy, skin and hair care.
How to use:
This powerful essential oil can be diluted with carrier oils and used as a topical application or for a relaxing Ayurvedic massage. Few drops of oil can be added to potpourris, vaporizers, candles or diffusers for combating germs in the air and protecting the environment naturally. It can also be added to your bath tub for an aromatic, healing, stimulating and energizing bath.